- Audit of IT infrastructure schemes and inventory of information assets
- Carry out a basic overview of the services provided through the IT infrastructure
- Audit to determine which services are maintained and administered internally and externally
- Audit of activities performed internally and externally by companies responsible for the maintenance and administration of systems, applications and network devices
- Audit of antivirus programs in the IT infrastructure
- Audit of the latest updates that address security vulnerabilities of used software products, operating systems and firmware
- Access review;; Audit of network control rules and access to firewalls, network devices and servers.
- Audit of server systems and network equipment
- Preparation of diagnostic audit report
We will identify the weaknesses in your systems through an IT audit.
We will then compile a comprehensive report to inform you about the gaps and vulnerabilities in your organization.
This will give you an objective notion of how prepared you are against emerging threats and cyber risks..
In order to ensure the continuity of your services, we will audit your information systems in several steps.
The audit will help you increase consumer confidence, and it would also certify that your company complies with regulatory requirements, standards and good practices in the field of information security.
Through IT auditing, we can minimize the risk of data theft, data loss or system breakdown.
The IT audit is to confirm that:
- The information systems within a company are managed in accordance with internal and external regulations;
- All IT risks are adequately managed;
- Information systems are able to provide quality products and services;
- Information technologies are effective and able to maximize company profits;
- Server systems;
- Network equipement;
- Operating systems and applications;
- Staff and information;
- Security of IT systems and data;
- Risk management etc.
The IT information and security audit ends with preparation and submission of a comprehensive report including:
- Evaluation of the working processes efficiency within an organization;
- Identified risk factors;
- Suggestions for corrective and preventive actions to ensure the effective and secure functioning of applications and systems.